October 28, 2014
From Hardin to Harmony
For the last 6-7 years, Dr. Hardin and Dr. Gaby have practiced less than a mile apart. During this time, they grew to respect and appreciate each other, both as colleagues and as friends. Over the last year, they began to realize all the patient and community benefits that would materialize should they choose to practice together.
So it is with great admiration and respect that Dr. Gabriela Aranda and Dr. Hardin announce the merging of their two orthodontic practices. On December 1st, 2014, Hardin Orthodontics and Gresham Orthodontics (Dr. Gaby’s practice) will be joining together to occupy a brand new, state-of-the art facility at 742 NE Division St. This office will replace the current Gresham location for both Dr. Hardin and Dr. Gaby.
At this same time we will be changing the name of all three Hardin Orthodontic practice locations to “Harmony Orthodontics”. Dr. Gaby and Dr. Hardin both feel this new name reflects all the benefits their partnership will bring to the community, their patient family, and their loyal team of employees.
How will Harmony Ortho differ from Hardin Ortho?
- By working together, Dr. Hardin and Dr. Gaby will be able to provide much more access to care in all three Harmony locations.
- Two Minds are better than one, and together they offer over 30 years orthodontic experience.
- With the addition of Dr. Gaby, Harmony Orthodontics will be multilingual.
- Together they will be able to provide the latest and greatest technology including 3D imaging.
- Also a new website! Smileinharmony.com